- Hungary day 7 Matyas Church Fishermans Bastion Margaret Bridge Parliament tour
- Hungary day 6 Budapest Citadel night Pannonhalma Abbey Gorsium-Tac Roman ruins
- Hungary day 5 – Eger Castle Basilica Egri Bikaver Bukk National Park
- Hungary day 4 – Villa Romana Balaca Lake Balaton Balatonfured Tihany
- Hungary day 3 – Visigrad Esztergom Basilica
- Hungary day 2 – history museum parliament Danube River Buda Castle
- Hungary day 1 – Budapest airport city center walk opera house St Stephens Cathedral
Author Archives: Hungary
Day 7 (drive, walk) – Budapest Castle area, Citadel, Matyas Church (Matthais), Fisherman’s Bastion, Parliament building tour, Margaret Bridge.
Hungary trip day 6 – 21 October 2012 – Buda Hill Citadel, Pannonhalma Abbey, Roman Ruins at Gorsium Tac, Siofok, Budapest Citadel again …
Hungary trip day 5 (driving) – Eger, Egri Bikaver, Eger Castle, Eger Basilica, Bukk National Park, Ballet – The Karamazovs.
Day 4 (drive) – Villa Romana Balaca, Lake Balaton, Balatonfured, Tihany Peninsula, opera – Barber of Seville.
Day 3 (drive) - Visigrad, Esztergom Basilica, St Stephens Cathedral (again), Budapest.
Day 2 – Hungary History Museum, Parliament Building, Danube River walk, Chain Bridge, Buda Castle area, Palace of Arts concert.
Hungary day 1 – Budapest airport, city center walk, opera house, St Stephens Cathedral. So, as they say in Hungary, Yo napot! It means hello. If your name is Napot, don’t bother visiting. You’ll just end up stuck in one … Continue reading